As it turns out, dabs mixed with weed is a great way to use dabs when you don't have a dab rig ready. How, you ask? With a pipe, a bong, or rolling papers, you smoke dabs without a rig. Let's dive into the methods.
- The smell clings to your body, clothes, hair, and objects in your environment after a session. It can be helpful to vary your means of consumption as different weed products and how they are consumed also affect what they smell like to individuals.
- Storing dabs in silicone containers protects against light, heat, and moisture. But you also want protection from impacts with a variety of storage compartments. Here are a few options to keep concentrates fresh and protected.
- No one likes to burn through their weed too quickly, but with a little extra effort, you don't have to. This guide is here to point out several strategies that can make just a few nugs stretch over many session more than anyone thought possible. There are several ways to be proactive about your consumption.
- If keeping your pipes fresh is important to you, then here are the best ways to do so.
- We can discuss volume, airflow, and flame-angle, but at the end of the day, there are two right ways to prepare a bowl. Throughout this article, we'll talk about these two methods and provide benefits and disadvantages to both. But first, what happens when a bowl's packed incorrectly?