Half bong, half hand pipe, bubblers are a great compromise between size and filtration. Bubbler pipes are high-quality glass pipes that feature the best elements of a hand pipe and a water pipe. Bubblers have percolating filters in them that cool down your hit as well as bigger bowls than normal spoons.
Bubblers offer bong and pipe smokers a great compromise between size and filtration. Shop high-quality glass bubblers from the top brands on the market.
- Waxmaid Silicone Four-In-One Bong/Dab Rig/Nectar Collector/Bubbler
- Green Bear Hourglass Dab Rig
- GRAV Spherical Pocket Bubbler
- GRAV Globe Bubbler
- GRAV Milk Carton Bubbler
- GRAV Hourglass Pocket Bubbler
- GRAV Wave Bubbler
- Marley Natural Smoked Glass Bubbler Pipe
- Eyce Silicone Hammer Bubbler
- ROOR Tech Barrel Perc Bubbler
- Myster HAMR Cold Start Dab Rig
- GRAV Original Mini Hammer Bubbler
- GRAV Chiller One-Hitter/Bubbler/Vapor Straw Multi Kit
- GRAV Coffee Mug Bubbler
- GRAV Slush Cup Bubbler
- GRAV Helix Bubbler/Spoon/Vapor Straw Multi Kit
- GRAV Mini Hammer Bubbler w/Color Accents
- GRAV Hammer Bubbler w/Color Accents
- GRAV 5.5in Circuit Rig - Clear
- GRAV Hammer Bubbler
- PÜRR Corn Cob Sherlock Glass Bubbler Pipe
- GRAV Wedge Bubbler
- GRAV Rain Bubbler
- PÜRR Purr2Go Collapsible Travel Hammer Bubbler Bong & Rig Set
- GRAV 6in Upright Bubbler - Black
- Zob 7in Bubbler w/Fixed Showerhead Downstem
- GRAV 6in Upright Bubbler
- GRAV Mini Hammer Bubbler
- GRAV Helix Multi 14mm Bubbler Attachment
- MJ Arsenal 'Martian" Blunt Joint Bubbler
- 1City Studios Fumed Disc Dab Rig
- Heir Waterpipe
- Mathematix 13in Gandalf Diffused Bubbler
- GRAV Original Mini Hammer Bubbler w/Color Accents
- Eyce Silicone Dugout
- HiSi 5in Traveler Dual Configuration Bubbler
- GRAV Martini Shaker Bubbler
- GRAV 7in Upright Bubbler
Are Bongs and Bubblers the Same?
A bubbler is a smoking piece that uses water to make bubbles and filters the smoke. While similar to a bong, bubblers are generally much smaller (and often resemble mini bongs) yet are also larger than a hand pipe. These smoking pieces are convenient for on-the-go use - they can be effortlessly stashed in smaller areas, are much easier to grab and handle, and are more portable than carrying around a bong.
Types of Bubblers
Looking to find the right bubbler for you?
If you’re new to smoking with a bubbler, then it’s best to pick one that is easy to use and handle. From classic to more technical bubblers, our 420 Science collection offers various bubbler pieces to choose from. Here are some of the most popular types of bubblers and what to know about each:
Taking after its namesake, these hammer bubblers are shaped just like a hammer rather than a glass bowl, and can be discerned by an angled base and how they sit. These little guys are a popular type of bubbler and are known for having thick glass and giving smooth hits.
With a name based on the infamous Sherlock Holmes’s wooden tobacco pipe, the base of this type is large and descends into a narrow neck. The benefit of having a long, thin neck allows for increased cooling as you smoke. However, beginners should be warned that this makes the piece more fragile and you could break your next Sherlock if you aren’t careful.
Percolator bubblers take filtration a step further and use a filter to cool your smoke, making hits more smoother.
Unlike the most common type of material used to make bubblers, silicone bubblers are made of silicone - they tend to be on the more affordable end, and are great for beginners because they aren’t as easy to break.
As you can tell from the name, mini bubblers are much smaller than regular bubblers and are favorable if you’re looking for a piece that is easy to put away or conceal or need a new travel companion. While the size may deceive you, they tend to be more difficult to use.
How to Use a Bubbler
The first thing to know before using a bubbler is the three main components: bowl, water chamber, and mouthpiece. All of these pieces will be recognizable if you’ve ever used a bong as they work similarly.
- Fill the chamber with water - you’ll only need enough water to submerge the downstem. Because bubblers are smaller pieces, remember to change the water frequently to reduce resin buildup in the chamber.
- Next, pack your bowl with weed. If your bubbler has a carb, cover it on the inhale.
- Lastly, light up your bubbler and inhale through the mouthpiece. As you do, you should start to hear a bubbling sound! Release the carb and clear the chamber!
Find Your Next Bubbler at 420 Science
There are endless features and variety when it comes to shopping for a new piece. When you choose 420 Science as your online headshop, you get our enormous selection of only the best and free shipping for orders over $89, and quick, discreet packaging. If you still aren’t sure what piece is right for you, reach out to us, and we will be happy to help!