High on the Mountain
Do you like to do it outdoors? If so, then take a look at the Vapium Summit dry herb vaporizer. With this vaporizer, you don't need to worry about damaging your piece in the event of a sudden bear mauling or avalanche.
The Summit vaporizer is rugged and refined; you get the whole package with no compromises. It has a whopping eight temperature settings; For most people, the fifth and sixth temperature setting provide the best vaping experience. The highest temperature settings are for use under abnormal circumstances, like when you're snow fishing in Alaska or trapped in a cave. The heating element is also quick and reliable, taking only about 45 seconds for 5th heat level and about a minute to the 6th.
The Summit is constructed with food-safe, medical grade, high-strength/high-temperature polycarbonate. The cushiony grip is a thermoplastic urethane. It's tough as hell. The chamber holds around a quarter-to-half of a gram of dried herb. From one bowl, you should get about 10-20 decent pulls. We think it's quite efficient in terms of effectiveness, and provides a great experience for sessions on-the-go. The Summit contains an internal rechargeable lithium-ion battery and uses the standard micro-USB adapter for charging. Whether you're climbing Everest or simply fishing through a bag of potato chips, the Summit vaporizer is a great vape for the price and reliability.
- Durable Outdoor Dry Herb Vaporizer
- 8 variable temperature settings for maximum versatility in different weather conditions 320-450 degrees Fahrenheit
- One year manufacturer's warranty against defects
- One click "Go Button", vibrates when ready, turns green
- 90 sec auto shut off to save battery life
- Includes wall charger, 3" Mini USB charging chord, water-resistant carrying pouch, cleaning kit, and owners manual
- Available in Black, Blue, and Green