DynaVap Designed for Bongs
The DynaVap is an engineering marvel. At first glance, it looks like a spark plug or some odd tool but it is an expertly made small analog vaporizer that has droves of dedicated fans that swear by its simple and direct functionality.
The Vong has a tapered mouthpiece that can also fit into either a 10mm or 14mm bong joint so it will function as a vaporizer bowl for your water pipe. Vaporizing through a water pipe is a total game-changer for smooth and potent hits.
The DynaVap chamber is designed to be a heatsink and the patented cap makes a snap sound when the chamber is just the right temp to get vaporize but not combust. They recommend a butane lighter to heat the cap up quickly, but a regular lighter will work too and you can get the learning curve down better.
The DynaVap does take some getting used to, but once you have the timing down you can vaporize a one-hitter's worth of bud in a single hit or two. Admittedly this vape is not for everyone, you do have to learn exactly how to hit it the correct way, but if you are looking for a simple vaporizer that will work under almost any conditions then the DynaVap is ideal.
- Length: 5.5 in
- Trisected 5 fin profile extraction chamber
- Titanium condenser with wooden grip
- Two position Adjust-a-Bowl feature
- Tapered mouthpiece fits into 10mm or 14mm joints on bongs
- Captive Cap clicks when heated to correct temperature
- Heat sink keeps the mouthpiece cool
- Comes with wooden SlimStash case
- Download instructions here